Reviews for "The Open Bundle"

The internet really is a Zoo isn’t it

It's called bullet heaven, not bullet hell.

This seems like a really good try for artists to help fund a way for information to be free! I wished I could of helped before it was extremely late.

I think that this is perfect.....and that the amount of people who uncopyright their art should stay in the minority. It's not a stupid thing to do. It's wonderful: other creative minds are allowed to take popular works and then modify them as they please. The not-so-wonderful part: money grubbing vultures will take said art and either make money off the original under the farce that it's their own, or modify it minutely to satisfy their consciousnesses, then take the profit. If only a moderate amount of people uncopyrighted their works, then there will be a pleasant balance.

It seems like your thoughts are in the right place, but I highly doubt this will have the effect you advertise wanting it to have in the flash. I honestly hold a lot of respect for all of you as artists, but It doesn't change that I think there is something... incorrect... with your choice of how you try to reach your goals here. Others have said it better than I can.