Reviews for "Night Lights"

Pretty good game. I feel like it never got to where it was going, though. Like this was the first world and a half of levels maybe. I was expecting there to be more layers of complication as it went on, but it just stopped, in more ways than one. I feel the lack of any kind of ending was a poor choice, or maybe just lazy? Could've used a bit more in the sound effects department as well. Finally, that one level where you drop down just seemed kind of unfair and out of place. Aside from those issues, though, I think all the other design issues were handled well. Good controls, decent music, good graphics. Thanks for making it.

Come on, such a good game and literally no ending? Waste of good potential. - 1/2 star
And for being an awesome game it needs more levels. It felt like there should be another two stages with 15 levels each. In my opinion you didn't use the full potential of your puzzle system. - 1 star
Specifically lvl 12 was a bit lazy in terms of level design. Basically just try and error.
But the style is nice and I like that lamp a LOT!

Great game! The puzzles were hard for me. Even though didn't finish yet, I'll definitely play in the future. This is an interesting concept and the game was clear and the music was fitting but not annoying. Great job!

the so good into kindof scared me "just for you" slowly pops up. i swear the joker could say that. but the game is good.

I wish every level was as hard as 15th.