Reviews for "Mario tells the Truth"

MERIO THERES YASHI COINS

Childhood forever ruined.

lol, it's all a conspiracy

This is actually taking the voice of a man who's great at impersonations, and animating it with style.
The Chowder/SU art style brings you in to a nice, sort of cozy feel. The humor is dry, like we expect from Vinny, and we know will come up. The animation is smooth and charming, and the glitchiness inside the world, giving soft little glances at what is reality, and the cold humor animation that was Terminal 7 Gives us a laugh at acceptable randomness.

I rate this 4.5, as 5 could be counted as ass kissery, but I do recommend any VineFans who love Vinesauce to watch this is they haven't. And if you have, give it another look.

Lol ur just terrible! I'm not criticizing u just pointing out that u ruined the game! Lol :-) toadstool is a hooker and toad is Mario's nutsack! W.T.F