Reviews for "Villager Comes to Town"

Those eyes

its those soulless eyes and creepy smile that made this joke....and the fact he is in the next smash bros!

This makes me rethink my cherished memories of Animal Crossing...what really happened when I planted that pitfall? (land mine?) Overall great animation btw.

When you just play a game you almost never get the reason why tha japanese nintendo people made it.But I still dont get the concept of dis game...AND IT IS NOT ALONE,3 moar versons of animal crossing.Odd cuz i get mario,kirby,link,sonic,samus,bla,bla,
bla...GOES ON 1000 TIMES MORE ^w^ I get this parody better then da real game! XD make moar

I love how this thing is like Meet the Pyro
since he killing everyone and thinks he in paridice