Reviews for "Villager Comes to Town"

DIdn't really understand the joke. I assume TF means Team Fortress? Still didn't make sense to me.

~DZ

Not very original. Seemed very much like "Meet the Pyro" from Team Fortress 2. Animation quality wasn't very great, either. OK song choice.

Too vague, You didn't specify the world he was really in, and instead you only showed us his fantasy with odd flashes of violence against Nintendo characters. In all other videos where the protagonist hallucinates, we're given, at some point, a frame of reference in the real world. There is a game on newgrounds about a guy in a mental ward fighting off the terrors in his mind, the ending shows that you had killed your cellmate by beating the boss (not conclusively but the blood splatters let your imagination fill things in).

ArinsMind responds:

Very cool.

Someone tell me why everyone thinks this guy is evil?

ArinsMind responds: