Reviews for "Villager Comes to Town"

Should have been called 'Meet the Pyro: Villager Version'

Great job! I also enjoy that you put what inspires you in your comments, and any Nintendo fan knows what you're doing with this video, yet half the comments criticize for them not having a clue. I'm pumped for the new bros.

I personally enjoyed that it was simple and to the point... As well as funny. Great stuff!

Too vague, You didn't specify the world he was really in, and instead you only showed us his fantasy with odd flashes of violence against Nintendo characters. In all other videos where the protagonist hallucinates, we're given, at some point, a frame of reference in the real world. There is a game on newgrounds about a guy in a mental ward fighting off the terrors in his mind, the ending shows that you had killed your cellmate by beating the boss (not conclusively but the blood splatters let your imagination fill things in).

ArinsMind responds:

Very cool.

Not very original. Seemed very much like "Meet the Pyro" from Team Fortress 2. Animation quality wasn't very great, either. OK song choice.