Reviews for "Paintcars"

It is a very good game, I found quite challenging, but it lacks a little on that, also, the medals are obtainable even by just escaping the level, so put some attention to that.

Daggietainment responds:

Damnit, I'll take a look at that medal bug. Thanks for the comment.

Easy enough of a game, wish it was slightly longer though.

Daggietainment responds:

Well, you have "best" in your nickname. Obviously it's gonne be easy for you ;)

Fantastic game, just wasted half an hour or so to get those medals. The music in the background could be longer or more varied because after like the 10th level it is getting annoying. Very well-made maps you did there, I enjoyed it a damn lot. Keep up the good work, hope to see new projects by your hands.
Best regards,
Richard

Daggietainment responds:

Woot! I'm glad you liked it. Yeah, music isn't really my thing. It's the only thing I never do myself. I have to admit this happy, fluffy, upbeat song gets annoying after it's repeated 100 times.

It "WOULD be a great game if you could get past the impossible level 6.... besides that... yeah it's a creative, imaginative game

Daggietainment responds:

:D well, thanks for giving it a try anyway.

Fun little puzzle game. Makes you think before you act. Reminds me of a lesson my art teacher taught me in high school. She wouldn't allow us to use pencils because you can correct your mistakes. We had to use pen for everything and if we made a mistake we had to work with what we had done. I still use only pens to this day, because it makes me think before I write/draw anything which is exactly what this game does. Great job!

Daggietainment responds:

Makes sense. I think I'll stick with my pencil though, I fear that otherwise my drawings will look like they're made by a five year old.
Thanks for the comment!