Reviews for "Don't Escape"

This is a fun and interesting game, keep up the good work. 5/5 And to skullf0kr123 you need the chain under the roof in the front.

This is a great game! It's got some bloody pictures if you don't get the perfect ending so if you don't like blood don't play this game. I love how there are different endings and multiple choices for the potion recipe. It's the best anti-escape game I've ever played! - Dragonfire

Great game! Love it. It's really hard but fun and addictive! Great game!

potato with humanflesh a delicacy to wherewolves yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like the switch in pace.