For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 12 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Don't Escape"

Loved it. Found it entertaining. And simple. Kept on forgetting to lock the window and door.

Really entertaining, creepy and unique take on the 'escape' genre. Challenging, too. I was able to figure everything out on my own except for one minor detail... thanks to the walk-through for that!

A game that manages to provide a new and interesting take on an concept, well done!

My only complaint is that the objects tend to be pretty much the same colour as the background, combine that with the low brightness and the result is that finding some things (the Mushroom, the Golden Key and the Trapdoor in particular) takes either a pixel hunt, a look at the walkthrough or sheer dumb luck.

Very good!

hell yeah did it perfectly on the first try! This is a pretty good spin on those escape room games that plagued this site years ago so im really happy ahout that.