Reviews for "Don't Escape"

A fun and addicting game. i highly recommend it to people who like werewolfs and like games with lots of replay value

4 stars on itself - nice concept and crfted in a way that was both simple it and interesting. Additional star for reminding me of the awesome days playing "Full Throttle".

Keep up.

HINT: Should you wish to continue making horror games, I believe NG is SORELY lacking an author in the field. There's alwys opportunity in fright, my dear. :D

Everything was good. I killed no villagers because I used the walkthrough and it was awesome. Did i mention that it's awesome?

this was a really fun game.... but what was the root for? any way it was fun :))

Good game! I love how its a reverse of one of those escape the room type games! Good sound, good game play!