Reviews for "Don't Escape"

Really entertaining. It's the exact opposite of what we have become accustomed to. You have to make it so that you don't escape. To do the greater good. Also one hint, that journal note has a use. Just gotta find it.

I quite enjoyed this. I pretty much figured everything out on my second run through except for one tiny detail that I had to look up using a walkthrough... Very well thought out.

Really great point and click game. Only problem, that gun was tempting me all the time :)
Still finished it at my third try

A amazing game. Love the story behind it. The graphics are great. Best Point 'n click game i've ever played.

A nice inversion. Took me reading the comments on YouTube to figure out the TRICK to what to do with the pot.