Reviews for "Don't Escape"

I loved eet~

cool, but what, no bloodbath medal? any way nice work.

It's so original! A don't-escape game instead at the well known escape game with a great story concept and different endings depending on your actions, and everything covered by a terrifying 8-bit atmosphere? It marks a before and after in the point n' click genre. 5 stars no doubt!

I loved this game! The atmosphere was very tense because of the dark rooms and the music set the tone PERFECTLY. Overall, I give 5 stars. Well done. (:

I liked this game, it was nice to play something different from the regular escape games. I know some people are saying the graphics need improvement, but I think the graphics actually ADD to the games creepyness. 5/5 :))