Reviews for "Ninja and Blind Girl - 2"

Gosh cant pass that last boss...
Nice game, ty !
Voice of the girl when shes hit isnt that great.

Auto pause can eat my ass!

I love this game! I haven't beaten it yet, but hopefully I will soon. It's simple enough to play as a time waster, but as you progress it becomes more challenging and you must evolve your strategies. The first boss fight was extremely difficult until I grinded back through all of the previous levels a few times. The only thing I would like added is a button to speed up battles for less boring grinding.

Great game. Good art and good mechanics. Being able to select between two special attacks for each character adds a nice level of strategy.

I encountered none of the glitches described in the other reviews. The one glitch I did encounter was that I couldn't use number keys to trigger special attacks sometimes and had to click them with my mouse. After that, the number keys were available again. This glitch most often happened when the game announced an achievement.

If found the game pretty addictive. I played through it twice. This is front page material.

Not that good. Its a fine idea, but Its a lot like Plants Vs. Zombies, except you are protecting a blind girl with a ninja. Sorry, but I hated this game.