Reviews for "SFT: Peanut butter short"

I like your username, and I see what you're going for. This seemed a bit here, there and everywhere.
It has its charms.
But I must admit.
NEEDS MOAR LULZ.

what can i say its awesome but i personally feel you could have done way better iv'e seen your potential yups that's right i been on your tumblr so i'm hoping when next you make a flash i can login and see a spoonful cartoon frontpaged and pray i don't get there before you :D

THanks!!

I hated the way I did the lines in this... But good job, you've gotten better.

SpoonFullTits responds:

Thanks and No, You did pretty good.

Heck yeah!

Oh YES!

Suck my fucking Peanut butter. This Animation is so random i don't even get it. And i get pretty much every random shit. lol. but still good. fuck you tits for doing this animation without me >:(

Haha thanks