Reviews for "MEGAMAN: BETA"

Quite a few problems with this game, I'll name a few:

A: Can't control how high you jump, really cuts down on flexibility for the player, which is annoying.
B: Cannon thing's shot traveled to the end of the screen instead of dying out after a certain range, adding a layer of unnecessary difficulty.
C: Sloppy controls, hard to precisely control character.
D: NO CHECKPOINTS: This combined with the precison needed to finish a course as well as the sloppy controls for the player is an instant turn off for any player.

My advice is to polish this stuff as well as testing your game out by playing it ore submitting it.

This game is very very frustrating. The controls aren't bad, but the hero moves too slow. You can't jump after moving off of a platform, like you can in most games, which is very difficult going for some of the jumps you have to make. The graphics aren't BAD, but the menu screen really needs love. The background is very boring, not something I enjoy staring at. Try to make it more interesting, and easier to maneuver.

Raikhen responds:

FUCK U ALL!!!! I REALLY TRY TO MAKE A GOOD GAME AND ALL THE REWIEWS ARE: "WHAT A BAD GAME, NO SOUND, I AM A FUCKING IDIOT"

it's very hard!if you die return to the first stage... but is a good game!

Raikhen responds:

jajaj thanks but i always do hard my games so you can play it and play it again more times than if it was easy. sorry for my english :)