Reviews for "MEGAMAN: BETA"

why do people rate 0 cause they are jealous because the cant make games this is a beta first of all other beta games suck this is a good game all haters go f*ck yo selfs it dosent mater if its not good it maters the game and the play and pls someone be a fan too me PLS fan me and all of the guys are jealous because they cant make games why be hating for only that you cant make games learn how too make them and good game Bractes i love it but make a checkpoint thats the only thing it needs its good dont delete it its Awesome and can u pls bee a fan too me? :)

Raikhen responds:

IM FAN BUT DON'T SPAM ANY MORE! AND ABOUT THE CHECKPOINT.... COME ON IT IS A VERY EASY GAME I CAN'T PUT A CHECKPOINT IF NOT IT WILL BE THE EASIEST THING EVER

This has good potential. I look forward to seeing what you do with it.

JAJAJA THANKS

This game has potenitial! GUYS THIS IS THE BETA! ITS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE GOOD! Look at Super Mario 63, the beta sucked. The final game was AWESOME! Come on, rate it high or the maker of this game will be discouraged if it gets blammed!

Raikhen responds:

YOU READ MY MIND!! I WAS GOING TO MAKE THIS THE OFFICIAL VERSION WHEN I SAW ALL THE BAD REVIEWS (I THINK THAT HOW IS SUPSOSSED TO SAY I DONT KNOW BECAUSE IM NOT GOOD AT ENGLISH) BUT NOW THANKS TO U AND MY FRIENDS THAT TOLD ME THAT WAS A GOOD GAME IM GOING TO MAKE MORE LEVELS, AUDIO AND OTHER GOOD THINGS :)

There is potential here, but at least the name forwarns.
You need to work on your jumping mechanic, any platformer is hard with moon physics.
The game well, is ugly. You didn't get rid of the white area around the sprite you used, the entirety of the background makes no sense at all.
no story, but its a beta so whatever.
Also, Mierda is shit in spanish.

Raikhen responds:

eeh i live in argentina so i know spanish and you can say kaka, caca, diarrea, popo, mierda, garco and so many other beatiful things :)

There is bothering glitches in here, the art needs to be worked on, A LOT,

And this needs some music to make it more fun.

take in count