Reviews for "Monsters Hill"

How can i get "game Over"?

It could do with a little more challenge. I was enjoying it, more or less, until I first got stuck and found my grid reshuffled to allow me to continue. Which is nice and all, but means I'm not really sure what I'm playing for: there's no story, I can't lose, it doesn't get much harder as you go along... The mechanics are fine, but you need to add something to make it worth carrying on with.

This is nothing like Bejeweled.

be me
beat level
"cool" look down at phone
look up.
multiplier says rainbow "AMAZING"
beat level
im fuckin awesome

For the people who complain about how "repetitive" it is, welcome to the chain of Bejeweled games. It'll be here forever. This game was interesting, however. I like how it had a more unique style of items that blow other rows up (though not entirely new to the chain, it does offer more thought). But with that, it also keeps the game practically running by itself. Set off one chain, others will follow. Sure, you get badges, but it also plays out. I, myself, do not like games like those, but as previously stated, welcome to Bejeweled lol

Good graphics