Reviews for "Monsters Hill"

This is a pretty cool game. It's a shame though that the "5 big monsters on screen" achievement is virtually impossible. On the already extremely rare occasion that one gets four of them on screen, the chances against having a move that will clear enough space for a fifth one to fall without killing any of the rest are astronomical. I'm absolutely amazed that anyone has managed to get this.

This game has a lot of medals. Also fun and addicting.

Pretty fun. But when I got to level three it would only let me make pairs of four instead of three but after that it was fine.

It was fun and pretty, just your average puzzle game. I did think the transitions were cute! But the noises the monsters made on a loop were annoying while I was playing (But that's what a mute button is for)