Reviews for "Monsters Hill"

I started this thing up and after two or three moves on the first level, BLAM! KABOOM! BAZOW! COMBOS! COMBOS AS FAR AS THE EYE CAN SEE AND BEYOND! And then I cleared the level. This happened on numerous occasions. Even after I lost at about Level 9, I was still grinning like a loon.

This game is ridiculously fun right out of the gate and remains so as it gets more challenging. Bravo, sir or madam. Bravo.

3.5 Stars

Fantastic game! its about time someone replaced Jewels with monsters :3 5/5

I thought I was out of luck when I saw all the medals these games had. In reality, I can earn a lot of them! It's weird, because I thought "Bejeweled" was a defense game. I probably would have liked that more, but this is still a great game. It was amazing how I didn't even know what I was doing and couldn't stop getting medals. Of course, that only lasted about a minute.

I think the sound effects are nice too. It's neat to see how many combos you unintentionally make. It's kind of a game that plays itself in that sense. The designs of everything are nice too. How come in the logo it's spelled "Gameshero" but the author is "Gamezhero"?

The most fun i have had in a while playing a flash game.