Reviews for "Monsters Hill"

sucks!

Game help said that one life adds every 30000 points. I had 90000 points, and haven't got a single life.
Gameplay is totaly random. You match some monsters, and get 100 combo, or lose. Some strategies can be used to increse chances, but not much can be done, really.
The game lacks possibility to scale game field, everything is way too small.
Overall it is a high quality game with some significant flaws.

It's nice, nothing new but fun. I'd give it a higher bonus but half of the links don't seem to work for me, and I honestly don't think it's due to my pc.

When I get a huge string of combos and a million achievements in one go, I don't really feel like I had a hand in it. When I finally lose, I don't know why it happened or what I could have done to prevent it.

Hints appear nearly instantly, and potions and other bonus items seem specifically designed to create combos without player input, by reducing the number of colours that might be separating groups of similar colours. These choices seem to indicate that the designers assumed we were weren't capable of playing a game of the complexity of Bejeweled, and everything needed to be done for us.

This isn't much of a game. It's just random. It's well put together, but not exactly fun in my book.

ok