Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Sparkle Pom-Pom Squad"

Teen Girl Squad! Starring So and So! Whatserface! Cheerleader! And The Ugly Oneeeeeee!!!! Oh wait, all 4 are Cheerleader.

I like the dropping eye iris. The same good kind of inanity like George W. Bush's head turning 360 degrees around in "Legos 9-11".

I like the video in general, but some people came here because of a reason, and I don't give a heck to THAT. I like the video because it was funny, not because of that OTHER reason. But still an awesome video from an awesome animator.

So I saw your review on Jaltoid and was impressed to see someone actually giving a different opinion about their animation skills and jokes. I didn't consider that you were actually also an animator! Really well done and pretty damn funny. You managed to get a few giggles out of me.

Next time Ashley needs to take off her top and maybe they might survive the crowd, it would be even funnier.the drawing style and animation was great and the chicks were quite sexy. Very much talent.
4.5 stars since it teased us with a possible tit shot then didn't deliver.

pom pom squad leader:Give me a q! give me a v! give me a l ! give me a f! whats that spell? no serioulsy what does that spell? HAHAHA SO FUNNY THIS DERSERVES 5 STARS!