Reviews for "Sarcastic Walk Collab"

I was forever scarred seeing that Titan from Shingeki No Kyojin walk up right. :'(

But good animations! Lol. And I like the music loop in the background. I made one similar to this one for one of my short film documentaries a few years back.

Lot's of good stuff, and a select few of which is... really basic and dull. Regardless, so much of it is various unique styles involving more than merely art (such as humor and memes) that I was pleased none the less.

totally awesome ;D

Just a shit ton of amazing varieties of art styles in a row. Make more of this. Make a lot more of this.

Tons of talent here. I feel as though I just took a tour of The Ministry Of Silly Walks.