Reviews for "Mini Commando"

This is a petty awesome game. However, the last message, you said "World War 2 died a lot of people." It should be "A lot of people died in World War 2" or "World War 2 saw many people killed (or murdered), a lot of which were civilians...."

I don't mean to sound like a prude, but I think that everything is a learning experience.

connor connor connor connor connor connor connor connor connor connor amy amy amy amy amy madison madison madison

Great game, I loved the style and the feel, and I like games about WW II as well, this was short but fun and overall a pleasant game. You did grand!

This is a new twist to gaming. A puzzle/shooting game, this game involves interacting with the environment in order to save your family from the Nazis. 5/5

This was amazing! Good looking, fun, challenging, interesting... Everything was fine! 5/5