Reviews for "Mini Commando"

This was a very yes game.

Great game. I like the game mechanics and the music. also challenging but not too much so. The info at the end is a nice touch. A little too short though.

A really fun game with a few interesting challenges. Not too easy, not too hard.
I'm very curious about the music. It is very much reminding me of the instrumental version of "The Bird and The Worm" by The Used, and I'm curious whether that was used as a musical template for the background music in this game. Anyway, it was a fun diversion, so thanks for putting it up here.

Not Bad

Pretty deep and compelling story. I thought that little bit of information at the end was a nice touch. I always dig playing these quick little point 'n click adventure games. Simple but smooth artwork and animation.