Reviews for "JUGGERNAUT: Awakening"

This was way toooo hard... i died in my 2nd fight... why not make the oppenent atleast weaker than us in the first level so we can move up. they seem like they are just as strong as us, so the 2nd or 3rd fight, we have no chance. but overall it was pretty good.

TheEnkian responds:

The difficulty has been lowered a bit: some enemies nerfed, the players bolstered a bit and two extra healing items to begin with. Hope it helps a bit.

This seems suspisously like Mardek, but it's not a bad game I suppose.

TheEnkian responds:

Funny you should mention Mardek, I only learned it after we were well into development. I'm working on another RPG and the programmer mentioned it to me. He told me to check it out and I found it to be very good. Thanks for checking out JUGGERNAUT: Awakening though.

it's an all around good game but needs some work. I HATED how ever 10 seconds in the forest a random encounter happened. maybe lower that a bit. also you could probably clean up the animation a bit. slow speed was a problem too. this game can be great if given enough attention so just keep workin on it and it'll just get better and better. ;)

TheEnkian responds:

All the feedback we've gotten definitely gives us a much better starting point for the next game. I'm making a point of balancing the game better, lowering random encounter rate, adding mouse controls and a few other things. Thanks for the response.

3.5 I'm gonna be encoureaging. Still didn't finish the gme. a few bugs here and there, especially when reading the books, few of them block the whole game. I love the maps. The story is cool. Find a solution for the bugs and I'll gladly give you a 4.5 star. Even 5 if you add something cool to the game next update. :-). Good job. Oh yeah, make it a bit fast to move around and the mellow pace of the game will be enjoyable. The music is dope. Again, the story is cool.

TheEnkian responds:

Thanks for that! We're going to redo a lot of the aspects of battling and difficulty scaling for the next game. Expect easier battles, cheaper items, quicker movement, better art, same great music and the next part of the storyline!

Fun little game, might feel grindy if you don't know what to do.

If someone is having a hard time - flee is 100% success, so you just flee enemies until reaching pre last location, get the final party member and then you can actually do side quests rather easily or don't bother and go for the final boss and spam the orb attacks/auto attacks when out of mana. Canyon location automatically enters you into game end, so don't enter it if you want to do side content first...

Also - a little bug is that if you beat game and choose to load the save it will simply give you white screen... I thought it was supposed to give us chance to do side content instead.