Reviews for "JUGGERNAUT: Awakening"

This has a lot of potential, and I like it so far. However, there definitely needs to be a visible health bar for opponents during battles.

TheEnkian responds:

That was a consideration, but when it came to boss battles I thought it would be best if it was more of a mystery. If the general consensus is that it was a bad idea, it'll be something to add to the next game.

Couldn't play for long (And by that I mean only up to the first battle) as I had to leave so my review will be limited.

Art is nice, Humor is nice. The Battle music is actually really good. This game has quite a bit of potential.

TheEnkian responds:

Thanks you. Matt Jones put a lot of time and effort into the music, it really captures the feel of the different parts of the game.

i directly gotta think about mardek... same graphics and elemental idea O.o the ideas fro that maybe?
else... quiet good, retrographics XD like it kinda...

TheEnkian responds:

Complete coincidence to be honest, I only found out about Mardek once we'd almost finished the game. It's a good game though, so it's a nice comparison to make :)

For some reason when I go to load the game all I get is a white screen . Other than that its an okay game

TheEnkian responds:

That's a bug that we thought we fixed before release, but it seems to have recurred somehow. Sorry about that.

Good game but there should be a x2 speed button.

TheEnkian responds:

If you're talking about battle speed, then that's probably an idea. If you're talking about walking, there technically is, but we put the price for it too high.