Reviews for "JUGGERNAUT: Awakening"

This has a lot of potential, and I like it so far. However, there definitely needs to be a visible health bar for opponents during battles.

TheEnkian responds:

That was a consideration, but when it came to boss battles I thought it would be best if it was more of a mystery. If the general consensus is that it was a bad idea, it'll be something to add to the next game.

I'm liking it, but can't read any bookshelves since it freezes.

TheEnkian responds:

Hmm, haven't seen that bug before.

I really like this game a lot. I dont think it takes very long to get started at all but that might just be me being used to games like this. The only problem i seem to be having is the ability to save. I hate to have to start from the beginning but all the sign tells me is delete or loading... No save option for me. Not sure if this is just me or what but besides that this game is incredibly well done. Great job!

TheEnkian responds:

Yeah, the save feature seems to work for some people and be buggy for others. We unfortunately weren't able to figure out why that was. Nick, our programmer, has completely redid the engine for the second game and everything has been going well with it so far.

JUGGERNAUT II: Uprising will offer a much bigger and much more exciting experience, hopefully you'll check it out when it's released. Thanks for playing!

i love the game, but i found a bug. in one of the main side quest, the one you kill the creature in the lake for the green egg, when i return to town and buy some potions, when i end talkin with the store owner the same battle pops up and i have to battle the three enemies again.

TheEnkian responds:

Thanks man! Yeah, there's a fair few bugs that we didn't get ironed out last time and the game requires a crazy amount of grinding for items and levels if you want to be able to handle some of the fights without having to heal every battle or two. The second game is far superior and if you didn't finish this one, the second one will catch you up on the story.

I have read some of the reviews and I have to agree with meltdowner and Varien. And also, please lower the amount of experience points you need so the characters can level up. Grinding in the beginning in the game is not good. I couldn't even get past the first boss in the canyon, that is, if you can call the first enemy you battle with, which is a robot. He completely destroyed me. Am I doing something wrong? However, I will only detract 1 star because of this.

TheEnkian responds:

He's the boss of the game, yeah, it's not very long. Honestly, I recommend that everybody plays the second game because it's a vast, vast improvement over this one. You're not doing anything wrong, it was just my first game and the result was less than perfect.