Reviews for "JUGGERNAUT: Awakening"

Definitely gotta rate this game 5 out of 5, its awesome!

TheEnkian responds:

I'm glad to see you enjoy it, thanks for giving it a shot :)

this game is good! + IM SKYDOESMINECRAFT

TheEnkian responds:

Thanks for checking it out, glad you enjoyed it.

A very nice game my friend, but just a little bit of advice, the game takes too long to get started, not all who play your game will want to sit down listening to five minutes dialogue straight. It is a GAME, take advantage of the medium and let the player discover the storyline/plot through playing the game, not having to read many lines of dialogue.

Anyway GREAT GAME, pm me when the sequel is out please.

TheEnkian responds:

The intro is remedied in the second game in that once you start, you only have to read one line of dialogue before jumping straight into it. That way, like you said, the player can discover the story through playing a bit more.

I'll be sure to PM you, it should hopefully be out before the end of the year. Thanks for playing!

I like much the game, but I still need to find out the date on when the full version of JUGGERNAUT will releash, because the full version of the game features a lot of hours-game time!

TheEnkian responds:

This actually is the full version, it's just the first in a series of four games. This game is far shorter than the others and the second will be out soon. JUGGERNAUT II: Uprising has many hours of game time.

i love the game but i can't kill the secret boss, he's too strong and i can't finish the game. can't you make grinding easer? and also i need more money and better stuff, but other than that 0000( 4.5 stars.

TheEnkian responds:

I recommend finishing the main story and moving onto the second game. All of the issues in this game are fixed for it so you won't have to grind in it at all.