Reviews for "JUGGERNAUT: Awakening"

this is not an RPG, this is barely even a GAME. The combat is dull and repetitive, the controls are clunky and difficult, the game looks like shit and the developers have never played an RPG before, under no circumstance should you have to randomly fight foes, foes should be always present on the map, visible and avoidable, another thing this game fucked up on is the fact there is no character customization, who the fuck are these three kids? Why do I care about them? Why should I care about them? This story is HORRIBLE, we get no backstory at all, just three kids going to a canyon. This game needs a lot of work, try playing a real RPG game, something solid like dungeons and dragons, from what I can gather this game takes insperation from the god awful "RPG" series final fantasty, a TERRIBLE series for basing anything other than a lawsuit for mental damage on. I am not doubting you can make a good game, I am saying you fucked up twice and need to start again, try working with someone who knows how to program next time.

TheEnkian responds:

Try the second one out that was released today, it's far FAR better. If you don't like that one then the series may just not be suited to your tastes. Ah well, it happens.