Reviews for "JUGGERNAUT: Awakening"

It's just sort of a regular RPG. There's nothing special about it and I get bored easily because the story isn't that creative. It's not terrible, though, and there isn't anything negative about it. It's just so bland and slow, and I can't seem to be a able to go through the entire thing.

I wouldn't really recommend this to anyone- since most RPGs are the same, the strength has to come from the stories and characters, but I don't care for anyone or anything that happens. Another positive in some RPGs is a gimmick, but in this game there is no clear gimmick unless it's the pokemon-ish element thing which isn't original or special at all.

The arts-style ranges from an attempt at copying other RPGs (and attempt that doesn't go so well) to a childish crudely drawn art depending on the enemies and characters. The music is annoying and repetitive and not at all catchy or a good tune.

All in all, I wouldn't want to play this again and I would recommend the creator to look over the problems stated.

All I get is a white screen when loading a save game. Frustrating. I would give a higher rating if I was able to play.

Slow and boring

This is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo insanely slow paced. Sorry but I just can't get into it. :(

It's supposed to be Darkness not Shadow. And it's not VOID it's supposed to be Electric. Wish we could actually choose who we were, and custom make characters as well... That's a real RPG to have there. Changed my rating from 1.5 Stars to 1 star for that.

TheEnkian responds:

It's not "supposed" to be anything. I chose to make it Shadow and I chose Void as a standalone element. Electricity/Lightning is part of the Air element in my world like it is in a lot of games.