Reviews for "JUGGERNAUT: Awakening"

Who knows? It may have a very compelling story, but it's so tedious to play. Enemies are difficult. You can't venture very far without having to return to town to heal. The pace of battles is really slow.

I know that some people still enjoy these kind of slow, turn-based RPGs, but at this point in my life I don't know how much time I have to give to something that unnecessarily punishes players by making progression difficult. I mean, I'm told to go to town and the inn to heal and the guy tells me its empty. I walk back in the forest nearly dead. My characters' health was restored at some point, but I couldn't tell you how that happened.

Are you seriously making players go through that tedious forest before even saving their game? What happened to auto-saves?

There's no reason to try and make your game exactly like those from our childhood. First of all, they had better balance and pacing than this game. Second, they're old and things have improved since then.

fix the part were it stops working please in the begging

I cant seem to get past the forest, it just freezes up on me.

this game is bad , the level design is bad ,the 5 second looping music is boring and repetitive ,
the combat is boring and slow , the story is clicheic , this is is just a purly bad boring game

Potions at 100g and antidote at 150g, while you sometimes have items that you sell at 20g is making that almost impossible to get far, unless you run around near the entrance, to finally level up after an hour. A difficult game can be fun, but yours ain't.