Reviews for "JUGGERNAUT: Awakening"

I have tested this and am happy with the version here. 5 stars for win

TheEnkian responds:

Thanks for the review, glad to see it lived up to your expectations.

This is a really interesting game. I enjoyed the combat style and how easily it ran for an RPG game. There was nothing really bad about the game really. There wasn't excessive dialogue, nor was there anything wrong with the storyline. I actually really enjoyed playing this

TheEnkian responds:

Thanks very much for playing. Glad to see that you enjoyed it!

An excellent game , but the only thing i want to know is about the secret medals. Also is too difficult get 20,000 Nerrins that easy. Anyway a 5 stars rating, after this i will try the second part.

TheEnkian responds:

Once you get Aura in your party, interact with the off-colour tree at the back of his house and it'll take you to a new area. You can get a new weapon here which is one of the medals, the other involves walking around there for a minute and you'll find a secret enemy. Defeat him and get the other secret medal.

Another great game. Loving the music!

TheEnkian responds:

Thank you! I'd definitely recommend the second one over the first, it's got a large number of improvements.

A rather unfortunate bug seems to have appeared. Whenever I try to load it just shows a white screen. Very inconvient.