Reviews for "JUGGERNAUT: Awakening"

A rather unfortunate bug seems to have appeared. Whenever I try to load it just shows a white screen. Very inconvient.

Fun little game, might feel grindy if you don't know what to do.

If someone is having a hard time - flee is 100% success, so you just flee enemies until reaching pre last location, get the final party member and then you can actually do side quests rather easily or don't bother and go for the final boss and spam the orb attacks/auto attacks when out of mana. Canyon location automatically enters you into game end, so don't enter it if you want to do side content first...

Also - a little bug is that if you beat game and choose to load the save it will simply give you white screen... I thought it was supposed to give us chance to do side content instead.

I really do enjoy the game, but the fighting ruins it for me. Even with the patches you made, you can still die way too easily in the beginning. You can only survive 3-4 fights before you die. In those fights, you earn about 100N, barely enough to buy anything. You miss constantly. No abilities. Weak attacks. Strong enemies. Little health. Little money. Everything's very expensive. Almost no items given to you at the start. It's too much of a hassle for me overall.

TheEnkian responds:

I get you completely. This was my first attempt at a game and in the design process I made a number of rookie mistakes which resulted in a flawed final result. I would recommend the second JUGGERNAUT game or Ender Story: Chapter 1 for much better RPGs I created.

Another great game. Loving the music!

TheEnkian responds:

Thank you! I'd definitely recommend the second one over the first, it's got a large number of improvements.

i love the game but i can't kill the secret boss, he's too strong and i can't finish the game. can't you make grinding easer? and also i need more money and better stuff, but other than that 0000( 4.5 stars.

TheEnkian responds:

I recommend finishing the main story and moving onto the second game. All of the issues in this game are fixed for it so you won't have to grind in it at all.