Reviews for "JUGGERNAUT: Awakening"

I really like this game a lot. I dont think it takes very long to get started at all but that might just be me being used to games like this. The only problem i seem to be having is the ability to save. I hate to have to start from the beginning but all the sign tells me is delete or loading... No save option for me. Not sure if this is just me or what but besides that this game is incredibly well done. Great job!

TheEnkian responds:

Yeah, the save feature seems to work for some people and be buggy for others. We unfortunately weren't able to figure out why that was. Nick, our programmer, has completely redid the engine for the second game and everything has been going well with it so far.

JUGGERNAUT II: Uprising will offer a much bigger and much more exciting experience, hopefully you'll check it out when it's released. Thanks for playing!

A very nice game my friend, but just a little bit of advice, the game takes too long to get started, not all who play your game will want to sit down listening to five minutes dialogue straight. It is a GAME, take advantage of the medium and let the player discover the storyline/plot through playing the game, not having to read many lines of dialogue.

Anyway GREAT GAME, pm me when the sequel is out please.

TheEnkian responds:

The intro is remedied in the second game in that once you start, you only have to read one line of dialogue before jumping straight into it. That way, like you said, the player can discover the story through playing a bit more.

I'll be sure to PM you, it should hopefully be out before the end of the year. Thanks for playing!

so far a am missing a map, a town healer, and a way to save without being in town. using the mouse would be good too. game is fun so far, even if the interface need some work.

TheEnkian responds:

Our progress for the second game is going very well. We have far more areas, characters and enemies. Mouse controls have been added, the menu system has been completely redone, the difficulty will be lowered and we also have voice acting or the cut scenes and battles.

It's still maybe a month from being finished. Hope you check it out and see he improvements. Thanks for playing this one!

Good game but there should be a x2 speed button.

TheEnkian responds:

If you're talking about battle speed, then that's probably an idea. If you're talking about walking, there technically is, but we put the price for it too high.

Thanks for making this game, it's sure bring back old memory :)