Reviews for "Fear Less!"

Not what I expected.
Great setting but it shouldn't be the kind of game it is. It should be a 2D game, perhaps a RPG.
I like the theme and setting though.

innomin responds:

umm... a good theme and setting = 1 star? Thanks man, we worked really hard on this. =P

ok ok this game was too boring to try to go for the medals im just being honest!
giving a secound try ehhh could not do it honestly cause the first level is to difficult and i feel whole game is the same objective atk and jump needs more lifes too

Not that fun and the graphics were horrible

really slow and boring. amateurish design.

why oh fuck why do people choose to use 2 random keys on the keyboard for the jump and attack buttons

I find myself constantly pressing the wrong button by mistake and jumping when I should have attacked

also this is another game by a girl who blatantly wants attention, so she makes her avatar the main character, surrounding the character with sickeningly "cute" bullshit

innomin responds:

You can change the controls to any keys in the option menu, but Z and X are standard jump / attack controls in many retro-style games, like Cave Story and the ZSNES emulator.

The main character is not based on either of us, and I don't think we're the ones looking for attention. =P