Reviews for "Fear Less!"

AWESOME GAME!!! it's fantastic, between the pixel animation and the game play. it's so suspenseful when you have to attack, whether you can time it or not, and it just gets harder, but not to the point where it gets extremely frustrating. also, great thoughts about the story concept. love it!

innomin responds:

Thanks so much! We're really glad you enjoyed it. =)

Thanks 4 Fear Less! It was a really cool game full of thinking, timing, and keeping up with the beat. also, very, very, very, very addictive to play. When I first played it, I couldn't stop until I was done the entire game :D I hope u can make a sequel 2 this awesome game;) Peace Out <3

Nice art, Information about how to play it, and a little bit more that just running, I don't reach the end yet, but I like this games where you can upgrade your skills and become a total Slayer, the music is relaxing (at least for me) and the "waterfall effect", I just love when you stop gaming and everything moves XD, keep making nice games!

this game is so fun and addictaing
:}

1,366 m Yeah! I am tha Boss! GG.