Reviews for "Fear Less!"

Great game!! kinda hard to start but it's an awesome game! i really love games like this and also i got all the medals, great game!

I think this game is perfect. Fun to play, it's engaging, interesting, and I genuinely find it enjoyable. If it were at all possible, could medals be uploaded to Newgrounds? And could the sword event display an 'x' instead of an 'o' on the reticle when you fail it? I think it would help clarify a miss more than the sword's flashing. Good luck on your next project!

Really loved the game. I'm looking forward to similar work like this from you

YES!! I played this game on 2 other websites and I've been waiting for it to come to NG.
Great game, lovely music and cute pixel graphics!

Definitely lots of fun. It had a good, continual feel to it the whole time. Was glad with the length because it's really just working out some jumping puzzle mechanics, but overall very good level design. It was nice to see a game where the different sections of difficult just flowed into each other in an uninterrupted sequence rather than having to go to each one individually.