Reviews for "Fear Less!"

I love that music in beginning. That sort of sound like pokemon song. Anyway, I love your game, its so adorable and scary at a same time.

a simple nice game.i like it.

Amazing game! Beat it, got every medal, and had a wonderful time along the way. I can't wait to see what's next!

I really enjoyed this game. I see some people are disappointed but honestly if you look at this in a critique form, the game was made nicely. The art work is nice to give the edge of innocence and a creepy feeling we all get as if we were watching Alice in wonderland or little red riding hood. The music is sweet and has an eerie touch to it due to the high pitches in it. As for the game play, good run through and even getting medals edges the players to move on. You grasped the fact this is a LITTLE GIRL with a nightmare that happens constantly. So I say good job with the characters and planning of the game.

5 Stars. Keep up the good work.

so sweet