Reviews for "Fear Less!"

i could drown myself in this game.......love it

Fun, Addicting, and Cute.

4 Minutes an 27 seconds is the all time best score.. Insane!

an here I thought my 1 minute time was top tier!

This is an awesome game. The music is very fitting for the situation at hand. The 2D look is a real plus for me. I love side-scrollers so I really enjoyed this.

How to beat: get all medals and "die". At the end of the animation, the ending cut scene will play.
Awesome game!

Really fun game with awesome music. :)

Despite the creepy atmosphere of running away from Death in a nightmare (plus fire and flaming skulls. :p), the game seems really adorable with the girl and the animals, harmful or not. XD

Upgrades are always fun to get, and the achievements are usually challenging without being too hard. :)

I wish there was more backstory on why the heck she's having these crazy nightmares in the first place though, and what exactly it means for her to get stronger and beat them... (Of course, that second part at least is just for the sake of the game, but I'd still like a story to it anyway. XD)