Reviews for "Fear Less!"

Very well done game for its type. The upgrades were stringed along and not easy to get in one big clump at the same time, the game had a nice pace, but wasn't too long overall, and the medals were reasonable and not impossibly difficult or complex. (The fact that the medals were described in the menu before even obtained made it much easier to know what to do to get them.)
As for visuals, they were also well done and pleasant to look at. The game had an overall cute appearance and plot, and an ending that easily improves mood. The character had a struggle that was relate able to. The game was fun without having to rely on gore or the like. Very nice game.

some things are simply made for greatness!this game is simple, has retro style flixel graphics, a very nice 8bited soundtrack and an even simpler storyline!but in all that simplicity it delivers big time!its highly addictive, beautiful and grabs your attention for a good 20 minutes (at least) before you start thinking that you are already playing that long!i loved the anime detailing!the thing that made me angry was that i cant find the ending!thats not something that cuts from the grading it just frustrated me!overall an amazing game,surely worth its while and any newgrounds user that havent played it i would suggest to do it!
love to everyone

innomin responds:

Thanks a lot! I know this is kind of old now, but there's a hint for the ending in the FAQ. =)

This is a cute little game ^.^ i enjoyed it alot, and at the current late time, im going to have to finish this tomorrow. Its a great little game, and i cant wait to see the ending. and im not sure if its a glitch or just my computer, but sometimes, very rarely, The heroine wont stop jumping as soon as she hits the ground, without me pressing the jump button so ill have to get her to stop by being hit in mid air, or keep tapping the z button. But anyways, Kawaii little game. Liked it very much, and i hope you keep creating games.

innomin responds:

If your keys are sticking, it could be your browser. http://www.kongregate.com/pages/help#keyssticking

IE8 is known to cause this issue a lot... Sorry, it's a bug in the browser, so I can't do anything about it. =(

This is everything a flash game should be. Simple yet stylish graphics and mechanics with a reasonable learning curve but a high skill cap. I still go back and play it over a year since I first beat it.

In my opinion this game is a masterpiece and it's so simple but so beutiful it just shows what something so small can make so once again it's a masterpiece and if your reading this comment to see if people recommend the game I do it's worth a try. p.s. sorry about bad grammer i'm not the bes at selling in the world.