Reviews for "Fear Less!"

I really enjoyed this game. It seems a bit repetitive, but that seems to be the point... Break the cycle. So it's cyclical. It's a simple premise, but with a surprising amount of depth. The designs are fantastic, and the music adds another level that is hopeful, youthful, but at the same time, glum and tired. The whole package definately deserves front page, with smooth controls and a great idea manifested in a great game.

innomin responds:

Thanks so much, we really appreciate it! =)
I'm glad you enjoyed the 'recurring' aspect, too. You can break the cycle and have peaceful dreams, but it's a bit of a puzzle (it's not based on distance).

Very good game, the music really makes it.

innomin responds:

Thanks! Tony McCoy did the main theme (during a run), and I did the menu music. You can get them both in the music pack at https://www.dropbox.com/sh/deo0gfyurbgbi1s/GO8qNqMJH1

I love that music in beginning. That sort of sound like pokemon song. Anyway, I love your game, its so adorable and scary at a same time.

Best game ever! :)

I even 100%-ed it :D
All medals, All upgrades :D

Great Game and the way how to beat the game is awesome :3 That last Medal was hard though :0