Reviews for "Fear Less!"

This is a delightful game

There is great attention to detail especially when some of the skulls on the ground have bows on them. The retro effect makes it even better

This game!! THIS GAME!!! It's amazing, the music always made me feel as if I AM fighting an almost unstoppable force, but when the beat picks up it feels as if I am winning the battle (Although I just barely started the game it is great, even when I do die) the art work is pleasant, the game always has an eerie feeling that isn't too overwhelming but just perfect.Finally, YOU ADDED UPGRADES AND ACHIEVEMENTS, they make the game even more purposeful and more rewarding. I'm going to go back to playing now :D

Well i love the animation also.. it's fun :)

This is an awesome game. The music is very fitting for the situation at hand. The 2D look is a real plus for me. I love side-scrollers so I really enjoyed this.

Aww! The game artwork is so cuteeee!
Is so addictive! Love the upgrade 'Fox Ears', haha! Make it a lot easier!