Reviews for "Fear Less!"

Fantastic game! I love the little fox ears! so cute!!! I just recommend adding something along the lines of health containers. perfect 5 stars for you!

This game is so fun but I wonder why death is a fox :/

Pretty amazing. When you get killed its kinda sad to see the girl grabbing the cup of coffee to stay awake.

The game is really well made,the atmosphere is great,I really like how simple and fun this game is

The game itself is marvelous and the main character is just to adorable!

The more I played it the more I wanted to keep playing. The music in the menu is soothing at the right points and make you feel like you can rest and relax and its OK. But when you jump in the nightmare you can feel the action! And when you mess up you can only say its your own fault and just keep trying. I highly recommend this game.