Reviews for "Undead End 2"

aswome game the problem is one glitche.

good game, good graphics, good quality overall. i just wish that i can shoot across lanes and upgrade my character

You can only hit the zombies that are directly parallel to you? Is turning your arm slightly to the side not allowed in the zombie apocalypse? Why is the mouse even used to shoot if that is all you can do?

A very promising looking game ruined by a simple mechanic.

Solid control scheme, smooth playthrough, amazing art style, and a whole lot of fun! I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter!

So when I read that this was not going to be in the beautiful pixel style of the original, I was disappointed. That disappointment quickly disappeared once I saw the actual environments, which are beautiful. Great light and color. I like the magic lighter too, reminds me of the mechanic of Clive Barker's Undying. I would like to see that utilized more.

I'm glad to see you expanded the weapon mechanics. The aim function didn't work as well or as often as I would have liked, but I can hardly complain as it added quite a bit to the gameplay that wasn't in the original.

The adventure game aspect was pretty good, except it really disrupted gameplay on instances where I would get stuck, for instance because a necessary object was too difficult to see (the crowbar, on my first playthrough).

The brevity of the chapter did leave me wanting, but I'm aware that this is extremely well-done and very painstakingly detailed for a flash game. The "boss" wasn't a particularly interesting fight, I just emptied my SMG into his eye a couple times and that was that. I hate to say it, but the corridor leading up to it could have perhaps been more unforgiving, and perhaps held a puzzle required to enter the main boss area (like shooting tentacles in order to get an item).

I am definitely eagerly awaiting the next chapter.