Reviews for "Smoking Zombies"

Wow very entertaining !

+ Chain explosions !
+ Interesting weapons, very interesting and well designed "specials"
+ Cool musics, I appreciated the change in mid-game. Maybe even more musics...
+ Excellent sound effects of weapons and zombies

- Dull Defenses upgrades
- Graphics are a bit amateurish
- A bit easy. Mainly for 3 reasons : too much ammo (i never bought any and had tons of it), starting weapons are too strong : you can pass half the levels without upgrades. Also, upgrades of weapons seem useless, since benefits are so small. And finally, zombies arent damaging the barricades... we need more punishment :)
- No end boss ? :D

Good work, ty for the game.

This is a really well made game. i feel like i honestly have to earn all the things you need to buy. I also like how i don't need to achievement hunt, because i figure it out on my own. i do wish that my partner would use his f***ing gun though -_-' all in all its a good game

its such a fun game it has great game play and graphics

Really want to pay for this game and play it but it's not in my store !!!

simply addicting.. I want that new gun.. I want to upgrade my ammo..
and inspiring.. one day if I ever find the time I'd like to take my own shot at this genre.
so you have an inspired an old man! thank you.