Reviews for "Kitt's Kingdom"

Decent enough. One thing that really bothered me at first was being unable to fire when standing directly in front of my base. And the balancing could be better - Just buy and upgrade the automatic weapons, get the gatling gun as soon as you can, and you'll be unstoppable. The entire latter half of the game I only used the gatling gun.

NO MEDALS even though it's listed as a medals game

Cute game. Really easy, the only real challenge was towards the end. A fully upgraded pistol and the turrets will pretty much carry you to the end.

Overall, a nice concept for a game, where a cat takes on dogs and such in battle, but the execution leaves much to be desired.

The graphics look nice, but the controls are a bit wonky at times, where the player does not respond to all button presses. This is especially noticeable when the player gets trapped at one side of the screen and can only shoot and jump for a while, often getting killed in the process.

The other gripes have to deal with the unlocking of weaponry, where you cannot continue the game after killing the freakish looking sword dog boss character, and complete upgrading the weapons.

Also, the medals do not work on this game, either.

If the game worked as it should, I would have given a 4-5 star rating, but the problems with the game are the reason for my 1/2 star rating.

I would like to see the bugs ironed out, when that happens, I will be more than happy to play again.

THIS GAME IS CRUEL TO ALL DOG LOVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!1111