Reviews for "Kitt's Kingdom"

THIS GAME IS CRUEL TO ALL DOG LOVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Overall, a nice concept for a game, where a cat takes on dogs and such in battle, but the execution leaves much to be desired.

The graphics look nice, but the controls are a bit wonky at times, where the player does not respond to all button presses. This is especially noticeable when the player gets trapped at one side of the screen and can only shoot and jump for a while, often getting killed in the process.

The other gripes have to deal with the unlocking of weaponry, where you cannot continue the game after killing the freakish looking sword dog boss character, and complete upgrading the weapons.

Also, the medals do not work on this game, either.

If the game worked as it should, I would have given a 4-5 star rating, but the problems with the game are the reason for my 1/2 star rating.

I would like to see the bugs ironed out, when that happens, I will be more than happy to play again.

Enough entertainment for an hour or so. :D

cool

Great fun, played it in one shot. Good art style and animation, and the gameplay was engaging. The mute and website buttons are in entirely the wrong place, more than a few times I clicked them by accident as they're right in the line of fire. And on tabbing back to the game I'd be stuck heading in the direction of the enemy, getting munched to pieces. was fixed by pressing the corresponding direction key though. Would be better if you were always outside the base. Cutting off fire seemed a little pointless. As others have mentioned the balance is a little off. I only managed to fully upgrade the pistol, and that was enough, plus a few castle and turret upgrades. Speaking of turret upgrades, the turrets never seemed to change visually, except with the castle, when I think they were raised.
Once the game was over I had a lot of upgrades left to buy. I never even bought the minigun.
Would maybe be nice to see an unlockable continuous wave mode, to allow you to use all the upgrades. That said, I like games with closure, and it makes me smile knowing Kitt Kingdom is safe now. And I suppose it allows multiple playthroughs in which you choose different areas to focus on.
All in all, it was a fun game, and probably one I'd enjoy playing again. Just not any time soon.