Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Zombies Everywhere!"

This game is awesome...but need some missions,more weapons,a story...ohh and more maps and a last thing...PLZ can you chane the controls to wasd moves ...mouse aims and shoots...PLZ
(sry for some bad words its my keyboard)

I think this game is decent but the controls kill it for me. I would have preferred up to be jump rather then x. It is also too easy to slide around and fall making the poor controls for jumping even more irritating. I do like the music and the sounds of the gunshots are very nice.

I like how powerful your weapon sounds and feels - its nice for a change to be able to gun down zombies with a few shots, rather than having shoot them half a dozen times. But the control scheme is very difficult. Having you run at the same time as you are shooting on an angle is not very easy to get used to. And, what's with the holes in the bottom of the level? All in all, I could only play for about 2 minutes before getting tired of it. It seems more like a test demo then a proper game.

It's pretty good but I feel that there could me a few more things.
1.Weapon pick-ups
2.Weapon upgrades
3.Power-ups
4.Bomb refill
These a just a few things that i think would make this game better.

It was alright i found a tactic to survive times infinity at the begginning to down and just left to right over the middle hole rinse and repeat i mannage to stay there for 4 minutes until i got bored and fall into the hole for not paying attention.