Reviews for "Zombies Everywhere!"

Absolutely unplayable on European keyboards where y and z are swiched...
Why do still people forget about also using the y key in games...

NirvanaTytanMcAnguns responds:

But you can use F and G keys instead ;)

zombies everywhere everywhere

It always makes you fall off of the platform. This is YOUR fault.

FOR CREATOR:

Fun game, loved it man hope you make something with a story line and different stories.

FOR MEDAL ACHIEVERS:

To get the 500 zombie kill (Or 15 minute survival) here are a few tips.

Always jump and stay on the upper 3 platforms so you don't accidentally fall off and die. Jumping prevents damage from zombies so try to track zombie movement so you don't land in front of one, ALWAYS GET GUN UPGRADES. Those are essential as they increase damage and ergo survival. If you get hurt, use bombs (Save them until this moment) to try and net a health pack, otherwise if there's a gun upgrade you think you can't get use the nades for those too. REMEMBER, JUMPING SAVES LIVES. Good luck!

good graphics!!