For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 6 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Question and reward:cats"

Simple questions, not so great cats, and I found misspellings. Fix the spellings, find better cats, make it longer, and more challenging and MAYBE it'll get a 3 or 4

Congratulations, took me 30 seconds to do it, not even educational. Cute cats, so 1,5/5 because ...little ball of fur...

The cats were cute but there wasn't very much questions and they were too easy

I think the description is a bit misleading....unless of course you mean that if someone really likes cats and wants to see more pictures of them, that they'll apply all of their geography skills to see more pictures of cats.

out of 10...

GFX - 7 (very cute cats, hi-res quality, but crappy menus)
SFX - N/A (I have no soundcard)
DESIGN - 6 (cute idea, very earnest in its intent, but lacks real technique)
GAMEPLAY - 5 (very basic, not much challenge)

Overall, this constitutes a game in the fact hat it has losing conditions....incentive to keep playing, and a final goal. That aside, there isn't much "game" here to be had. I think it is also important for the Author to remember that %90 of everyone who plays this on NG, will be largely dissapointed...yet, somehow I think it was really quite nice, I thought it was cute..

alivestenka responds:

Thank for you respond.
I'll make the next quiz tougher and the questions will be about cats.

The only redeeming aspect of this game is that it is marginally educational. The first question, only the correct answer can be selected. The pictures are amusing, but only if you really, really, really like cats.